Water based, copper-coloured special elastomeric resin protective coating. It is highly pliable and conveys excellent adhesion, bright and pleasant appearance. The film becomes opaque due to ageing, thus taking on and keeping the typical nuances of copper foil. It can be applied on bituminous surfaces, foam polyurethane under construction, metal, or concrete. Its great pliability makes it the ideal product to protect elastomeric membranes (SBS).
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, large brush, or airless spray gun.
- Consumption 300 g/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the surfaces to be treated are clean, dry and free of dust, oil, grease, rust, wax and non-stick substances. The bituminous membranes must have undergone at least 180 days of oxidation before proceeding with the application of the protective coating. Do not use over surfaces subject to ponding water. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 20 kg pails.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet