Cement-based and ultra-quick setting premixed mortar with special additives and aggregates to stop local water seepage, even under pressure. It can be used on concrete and masonry in general.
- Application Mix the product with water and hand-apply wearing protective gloves by applying strong pressure for about 30 seconds.
- Consumption 1 kg powder per 550 cm³.
- Useful Advices Ensure that the application surfaces are free of grease and salts, clean and free of crumbling or powdery parts. For a better result extend, if necessary, the dovetail hole. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 5 kg bags. 25 kg bags - 60 bags per pallet.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life if properly packed and stored in a cool dry place. Store between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance BLOCKWATER