Water-repellent powder used in the preparation of mortar, concrete, and waterproof plaster. It is recommended for basins, wells, footings and foundation walls providing damp-proof, resistance to gale winds and water jets, as well as to water seepage.
- Application Add to the compound when mixing.
- Consumption 1.5 - 3 kg per 100 kg cement.
- Useful Advices Use recently manufactured cement. Do not use with aluminous cement.
- Packaging 1 kg bags - 30 pieces per box.
- Storage The product has 12 months shelf-life, if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged packaging. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet