ANIDROL L – ANIDROL PASTA
Water-repellent liquid or paste additive used for the preparation of mortar, concrete, and waterproof plaster. It is recommended for basins, wells, bases, foundation walls, tunnels, tanks and for all other applications requiring excellent damp proofing, resistance to gale winds and water jets, as well as to water seepage.
- Application Add to the compound when mixing.
- Consumption 1.5 - 3 kg per 100 kg cement.
- Useful Advices Use recently manufactured cement. Do not use with aluminous cement.
- Packaging Anidrol L: 1 L bottle - 12 pieces per box 5 - 20 L cans. Anidrol Pasta: 5 - 10 - 20 Kg. buckets.
- Storage The product shelf life is 12 months if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged original package. Store and apply between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet