Adhesion promoter for mortars and liquid cement slurries. It makes the compounds highly adhesive, very pliable, elastic and waterproof. It is used for adhesive liquid mortar construction for joining a new casting, restoring, renewal, plastering, cement rendering, and wherever excellent adhesion and resistance to weather are required.
- Application Add the product in the mixing water.
- Consumption Liquid cement slurry: 2.5 parts of cement - 1 part of ADEGUM LATEX - 1 part of water. Rough cement slurry: 2.5 parts of cement - 2 parts of sand - 1 part of ADEGUM LATEX - 1 part of water. Mortars: 10% based on the weight of the cement.
- Useful Advices Use recently manufactured cement. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1 l bottles - 12 piece per box. 5 - 10 - 20 l cans.
- Storage The product shelf life is 12 months if properly stored in a cool dry place in its undamaged original package. Store between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet