Transparent, water-based, high-strength elastomeric liquid membrane for surfaces where excellent protection characteristics is required without altering the original aesthetic appearance. It is used to prevent and limit the detachment of slate flakes on slated bitumen-polymer membranes.
- Application It can be applied by roller, brush, or airless pump.
- Consumption Vertical: 0.5 kg/m² in two coats. Horizontal: 0.8 kg/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Do not apply on surfaces subject to stagnation of water and on metal. Make sure that the supports are clean, dry and free from crumbly parts. Do not apply when rain is imminent and protect the product until completely dry. It is always recommended to check, before laying any waterproofing product, for the presence of hidden moisture (see technical data sheets) in order to avoid flaking and surface bubbles due to vapor pressure. Protect from frost. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging Buckets of 5 - 10 - 20 kg.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet