2021 FIBER is a coloured water-based fiber reinforced elastomeric waterproofing liquid membrane that offers a superior resistance to water stagnation. The evolution of 2021 in its FIBER version. The fibers are balanced with special polymers allowing a perfectly even distribution. This allows the product to be used over substrates subjected to stress and vibrations without the need of mat reinforcement. The product is totally solvent-free, so its use ensures very low environmental impact.
- Application Apply 2021 FIBER over prepared dry surfaces with large nap roll, brush, or steel gauging trowel. When using a roller, rotate the tool inside the bucket to allow abundant “soaking” for a better product accumulation on the nap. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 1.6 kg/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Accurately clean the support to remove dust, friable parts, alien or anti-adherent substances. The product requires to be applied on a dry surface. Even if the product can sustain a humidity percentage between 3% and 5%, it is advisable to verify the presence of higher hidden humidity in the support to avoid steam tension phenomenon. Apply with temperatures between +5°C e +35°C.
- Packaging 1 kg can (30 cans per box). 5 - 10 - 20 buckets.
- Colours white - grey - red - green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a stability of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Band and Winseal.
Technical data sheet