2021 is a coloured water-based elastomeric waterproofing liquid membrane that offers a smooth and pleasant finish in addition to a superior resistance to water stagnation, weather, aging and to UV rays. It protects and waterproofs concrete, fibre-cement, wood, natural stone, damaged bituminous membranes, concrete and bricks structures.
- Application Apply 2021 over prepared dry surfaces with roll, brush, or airless spray gun. On surfaces subject to chalking, we recommend a preventive application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE.
- Consumption 1 - 1.5 kg/m² in two coats.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the supports are clean, dry and free from crumbly or loose parts. Do not applied on imminent rainy weather and protect the product until it completely dries. It is always advisable to verify, before the application of any waterproofing product, the possible presence of hidden humidity (see technical data sheet) to avoid flaking and superficial bubbles caused by steam tension. Not frost-proof. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging 1 kg can (30 cans per box). 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Colours white - grey - red - green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a stability of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, WinJoint Band and Winseal.
Technical data sheet