Coloured elastomeric protective product resistant to water stagnation for protection from U.V. of bituminous membranes, fibre-cement roofing plates, supports in concrete, cement, wood, bricks, and natural stone.
- Application It can be applied by roller, brush, or airless pump.
- Consumption 0.55 - 0.6 kg/m² in a single coat on smooth membrane. 0.9 kg/m² on slated membrane in two coats.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the substrates are clean, dry and free from dust, oils, greases, rust, wax and non-sticking substances. The bituminous membranes must have undergone at least 180 days of oxidation before proceeding with the application of the product. Do not apply when rain is imminent. Apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
- Packaging Buckets of 5 - 10 - 20 kg.
- Colours White - gray - red - green.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Protect from frost. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet