2000 PLUS REFLEX
Water-based highly reflective white liquid protective coating reinforced with synthetic fibre and with special additives for superior solar reflectivity and ponding water resistance. Suggested for application where there is the need of improving thermal bridging. In many cases the use of 2000 PLUS REFLEX (specially over dark-coloured surfaces) drastically reduces temperature of the roof surface, thus providing considerable energy saving by lowering the building’s need for AC. On flat roofs the use of 2000 PLUS REFLEX can provide with a sensible increase in solar panels productivity. It can be used for the protection of modified bituminous membranes and construction coverings like cement, fibre-cement, concrete. For a better protection and to maintain a high reflexivity of the surface coated with 2000 PLUS REFLEX, it is suggested to apply a coat of WINCLEAN (low-dust grip transparent protection), after the proper curing of 2000 PLUS REFLEX.
- Application It can be applied with roller, brush, and airless pump.
- Consumption 0.6 kg/m² over smooth bituminous membrane and other substrates. 0.900 kg/m² over slated bituminous membrane, in two coats.
- Useful Advices Make sure that the substrates are clean, dry and free from dust, oils, greases, rust, wax and non-stick substances. When applying over modified bituminous membranes or other bituminous surfaces, the substrate must be oxidized for at least 180 days. Plan for regular cleaning and maintenance. If used, reapply WINCLEAN every 2 years. Apply the product only on dry surfaces at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Allow the product to cure for 24. Do not apply the product if inclement weather, rain, heavy dew, or freezing are forecasted. When applying over metal surfaces, first remove possible rust and apply one coat of WINGUM PLUS H20 WHITE (300 g/m²) as anti-rust agent.
- Packaging 5-10-20 kg pails.
- Storage The product can be stored in its undamaged package for 12 months. Please store in a shaded and protected place at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Not frost-proof.
Technical data sheet