COMPLIANT WITH THE ETAG 005 GUIDELINE, LIQUIDS APPLIED ROOF WATERPROOFING KITS Liquid waterproofing, elastomeric, white, reflective, water-based, fast drying, highly durable and resistant, capable of reducing the temperature of the treated surface by up to 50%. It guarantees resistance to water stagnation and can also be used on large surfaces. Its quick drying makes it
- Application It can be applied with a spatula, roller, brush, flat brush, or airless pump. On particularly chalking surfaces, a prior application of the consolidating agent WINFIX CONCRETE is recommended. Apply the product in two coats. To obtain a homogeneous and ideal thickness for waterproofing, it is recommended to always place between the two coats our reinforcement sheet WINTECHNO MAT. For laying on substrates with irregular geometry (for example corrugated sheet metal), it is possible to apply the product in two coats without the interposition of WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement. The system provides the application, on the perimeter edges, of the BC SEAL BAND waterproof adhesive strip. For pipes, drainpipes, ventilation pipes etc, use BC SEAL PAD waterproof self-adhesive square, in combination with BC SEAL BAND. Joints up to 1cm wide, must be sealed with WINJOINT BAND joint cover strip. If the width of the joints is greater than 1cm, they must be sealed using a system consisting of WINJOINT FOAM (compressible joint bottom), WINJOINT SEAL (polyurethane sealant) and WINJOINT BAND.
- Consumption 1.1 - 1.3 kg/m² in two coats. 1.7 - 1.9 kg/m² in two coats, with interposed WINTECHNO MAT reinforcement inserted in-between.
- Useful Advices Carefully clean the support to remove dust, crumbly parts, foreign or non-stick substances. The application must take place on a dry surface. It is always recommended to check for the presence of hidden humidity, to avoid flaking or bubbles, due to vapor pressure. Provide periodic cleaning of the treated surfaces (approximately every two years) and the reapplication of WINCLEAN. For floor grinding use WINLIVEL self-levelling, for irregularities from 1mm to 15mm or WINLIVEL RAPID self-levelling for irregularities from 1mm to 20mm. To create the new screed, use WINPLAN 370, a quick-drying screed or WINPLAN PRO, a quick-drying screed with low water absorption. Apply at temperatures between +5°C +35°C.
- Packaging 5 - 10 - 20 kg buckets.
- Storage The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a cool and dry place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between + 5°C and + 35°C. Accessories: Bc Seal Band, Bc Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, Winjoint Band, Wintechno Mat and Winseal.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP
Quick, pourable, and very low water absorbing mortar for lift shafts. After setting, it creates a constant pressure on the substrate walls, which allows to counteract the flow of water. The subsequent application of WINPOX CEMENT TIXO, allows to block the residual rising damp.
- Application Mix well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Pour into the pit of the lift shaft, suitably prepared, and finish the surface with a spatula and/or trowel. Apply quickly in minimum thicknesses of 2 cm and maximum of 5 cm. After at least 3 days of maturation, apply WINPOX CEMENT TIXO, in two-coats.
- Consumption Approximately 2.1 kg/m², per mm of thickness.
- Useful Advices It is recommended to apply at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C, on a suitably moistened surface. If applied outdoors, protect from sun and wind for the first 24 hours. If necessary, continue to moisten even after application. Mix with cold water.
- Packaging 25 kg bags.
- Storage The product, in its intact packaging, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C.
Technical data sheet
- Declaration of performance DoP 1504-3 DoP 1504-6